October 19, 2014

ARTICLE TWO / splendor and misery with Pinterest

I`d like to think that I have diversed/versatile human nature inside me. When I was in primary and secondary schools, I was thrilled to try out almost every hobby groups which was offered for little curious eyes like me. And I can say that now, in 22 year`s old mind, nothing has changed. My inner voice always finds something new to try out and I`m really happy for that.

As most of the bloggers, I find many inspirational sources in nowhere else but Pinterest. Because of my many interests, most of the time I choose the category „Everything”, which basically shows everything, what is randomly trending at the moment.

But there it starts... „ouh, this is beautiful interior”, „I definitely need to try this diy project”, „naked man pictures”, „ouh my, what a dress”, „I should try out this workout programm tomorrow”, „mm, this browny recipe seems so delicious” and after few further posts I burst into laughs. The thing is, that if you really want to manage something for yourself, for example, lose some weight, never ever choose the Everything category because algorhytm shows – one picture of sexy body is surrounded by five browny recipes.


So, here will be some inspiration mix for 19th October readers. Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment